2007年6月7日 星期四

"Diary" Raining day...



After the hot weather, it became raining heavily. It was an unhappy thing like the hot day. I had heard someone said the rain would continue to next Tuesday, it was a bad thing to me. Because I didn't bring any sandals to school, it mean my shoes and my foot maybe be wet and uncomfortable. I hoped the news would be fault this time, because I hope the rain could stop as soon as possible. And on Wednesday I found there was a leak on my sneaker. It was "An evil chance seldom comes alone.", the only thing I could do was calling to my father to ask him whether I have another sneaker in home or not. It was luck that there were a couple of sneaker in my home.
Because of raining all day, sometimes I felt anxious. Maybe it because the final examination would come very soon. = = Ah, the life is made people could not evade the reality.

沒有留言: