2007年5月10日 星期四

"=_=" Ah, terrible feeling...


I know I should study hard when I am a student. Like much people I stay in a lazy condition after the middle examination of Anatomy, but the middle examination of Physic would come next Wednesday. Maybe I need to take a vacation to store the power which could motivate me to study much harder. I found that I often complain myself about lack of motivation. I am really a awful person, I couldn't make sure if I want to change I am full of remorse.
Ah, sometimes I think I am open-minded, sometimes I feel anxiety about many things. In the final analysis, what kind person I am, I think I was a person who hard to get along with. Because I always feel alone, not only in the people, but also getting along with friends. Did I open my mind when I chat with them? I think answer is "Yes.", but why ? Maybe that because I am not their best friend, getting rid of me, it nothing change in their life. Every time when I looking forward to the sky, I often think if I suddenly disappear, if anyone will be sad or happy...
Ah, thinking too much can not change anything, I should do is going to study now, as for the meaning of my life, let it sleep in the deepest and darkest place.

沒有留言: