2007年5月29日 星期二

"Diary" The family meeting


Last weekend was the annual meeting to my family. In this day, no matter how far people lived should come back. Every year we take this meeting nearly Mother's Day and Father's Day, of course, to celebrate those festival. We took this meeting place in a restaurant which has buffet could let people to take food by self. Because my parents rarely take my brother and me to a restaurant, we always eat too much in this meeting to enjoy the feeling. But sometimes we ate too much that made us feel very bad. It was the "As one makes one's bed so one must lie on it."
This year had one another thing to celebrate, it was my cousin could enter the college. \(^ˇ^)/ Because of his poor Chinese, we were worry about him, it was a happy thing that we all feel luck to him.(Because he was the thirty-third candidate.)

沒有留言: