2007年5月16日 星期三

"Thought" If only




When we love someone, we should express our love as we only had one day to love.

The movie I first saw was on the meeting of the faculty. In the beginning, I did not think too much, I just thought it was a love story. And then, it really was a love story, but the movie had another thing I could learn. When we love someone, we should love her/him as we only had one day to love her/him. It was very difficult that because we always think we have much time to company and say love to her/him. But in fact, the truth was very cruel that we may lose in accident. From the movie, I learned to make more serious when I was alive. Maybe my life was short, but I didn’t leave any regret. I thought the chief actor in this movie felt happy, although the survivor (the chief actress) would be pain and sad.

In fact, when the actress sang the last song, I was crying because of sadness. I know it to be reasonable the movie was a tragedy, but I couldn’t help stopping crying. My roommate said I was a susceptible person. I know this thing have a long time, however, I am very easy to cry. = =