2007年5月13日 星期日

"Diary" Mother's day




Although today was Mother's day, but my family celebrated the festival yesterday. You ask me why? Because my mother had other program today. I have complained the thing for five years, when things come to today,I couldn't say any word about it. After all, I was numb about it.

Returning to the article, my father and I subscribed a cake last Sunday. It was a eight inches cake, because my family couldn't eat too high calorie food, so my father choosed raspberry and mulberry. I teasted it not bad, but my mother still thought it too sweet. I didn't give my mother a card, because I didn't know what thing I could write to her. Maybe my mother knew what I think so she didn't ask me write a card to her. Sometimes I felt iniquity, but every time when she went to Hong-Kong alone, the iniquity almost disappeared. Because every time she went out, my father would be alone in home. My father need to work to support my family, if my mother went out the encumbrance arised.

After all, my family's celebration took place for my grandmother, at least, I consider it to be true.

沒有留言: